Quality Control Laboratory Technician
- Pottstown, PA, United States
Our client is looking for a Quality Control Laboratory Technician to join their team. You will be learning and eventually testing for compliance of Precast Concrete Institute standards. You will interact with other QC techs and report to the QC Manager. You will be interpreting blueprints and specifications, reading and understanding technical manuals and testing procedures, utilizing measuring devices, work with concrete mix designs, structural reinforcing mesh cages, and steel hardware.
- energetic, with a strong desire to interact with architectural and/or structural precast concrete components.
- detail oriented with the ability to lift over 50lbs
You will be...
- using a tape measure as well as adding & subtracting fractions and measurements
- Identifies raw material condition by collecting material samples; conducting inspections and physical tests of raw materials
- identifies in-process product by collecting samples during production process; conducting in-process inspections and physical tests
- maintains product quality documentation system by adhering to quality assurance procedures
- maintain all required paperwork, copies of inspections to adhere to standards and to audit process
- maintains quality assurance operations by following QC policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
Tuesday, February 2, 2021