Edu Prime LLC is seeking paraprofessionals for a variety of positions in your area. Multiple, five days a week and part-time positions are available with all age groups.
- Seeking meaningful work that makes a difference?
- Interested in having a hand in the academic success of local students?
- Looking for consistent full-time hours and pay?
- If yes, we look forward to your application and sharing more about this opportunity.
Duties of a Paraprofessional include:
- Working with students that have special needs and/or difficult behaviors
- Supporting instruction to individuals or small groups of students
- Monitoring and managing student behaviors
- Modeling and encouraging positive social skills as needed.
- Supporting students through classroom transitions
Edu Prime paraprofessionals enjoy broad support to include:
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employee or contractor payroll options
Edu Prime LLC is a company that supports a variety of educational and medical settings, as a member of the Team you would have the opportunity to explore the field to find the setting that best suits you.
Additional job titles accepted
- 1 on 1
- 1:1 Student Support
- Teacher aide
1. Completed 2 years of study at an institution of higher education (48 college-level credits)
2. Associate’s degree or higher
3. Formal local academic assessment, knowledge of and the ability to assist in the instruction of reading, writing and mathematics (or, as appropriate, reading readiness, writing readiness, and mathematics readiness).