Senior Client Executive, USA East
- Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Client Executives develop an excellent first impression and set the stage for organizational success at VEERUM. If you are looking for an environment that provides SOLID leadership, SOLID growth opportunities and lives their SOLID values (support, optimism, listening, innovation, and dedication), this is it!
VEERUM develops software that supports visualization, centralization, and optimization of asset data and they are helping drive enterprise business into the future.
The day-to-day activities of a Senior Client Executive will include:
- Managing a pipeline, sales activity, and accurate sales forecasting while creating detailed sales business plans to exceed client acquisition targets
- Maintaining the SalesForce CRM; Evergreen and Accurate
- Identifying and securing new customers in an assigned market area through business development efforts
- Representing VEERUM’s portfolio to clients through effective presentations, proposals and demonstrations
- Conducting meetings with C-suite clients and speak as a leader while acting as a VEERUM brand ambassador at technical conferences or events
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation, qualifications, to winning the client
The right candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications on their resume:
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Business, Computer Science, IT or Industry (Construction, Mining, Energy, Oil and Gas, Utilities) or related diploma
- 10+ years of technology solution and consultative-based selling to enterprise C-level clients (SaaS, Cloud Applications, and software sales experience is preferred).
- Exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance and a current network of potential clients to call upon
- Experience with Microsoft Office and G-suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, etc.)
During the interview process, we will be looking for behaviors that demonstrate:
- Professional communication skills: your ability to communicate across all levels of an organization including C-level enterprise executives
- Your ability to provide examples of how you’ve lived our values
- Strong business acumen and a hunter mentality; provide examples of previous negotiations
- A positive attitude, unwavering commitment to client success, and the ability to proactively communicate with the team
- A collaborative team built on the foundation of trust
- A competitive salary ($100,000 - $130,000) and uncapped commissions program
- Health and dental benefits
- Time off that supports work/life integration
- Flexible remote work environment
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume (in one document). While we appreciate all resumes, only those deemed qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted.
Monday, April 11, 2022