Sales Engineer / Technical Sales
NEXT Compression Corp.
- Rocky View County, AB, Canada
NEXT Compression Corp, a young, dynamic company providing industry leading design and fabrication of natural gas compression, refrigeration and power generation packages has an opening for a Sales Engineer / Technical Sales to join the team. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Team Lead, the successful candidate will take a collaborative sales approach and be responsible for managing business development of the current domestic and USA market as well as managing existing accounts.
- Manage existing relationship with current domestic clients
- Prospect and expand current client base in the Canadian and US markets
- Utilize the CRM (Salesforce) and maintain client database
- Detail scope and provide direction to the Applications team
- Work closely with the Applications team to ensure quality quotes are provided which reflect both the current market as well as client requirements
- Work in a group, team selling environment
- Collaborating on equipment selection with clients and the Applications team
- Work closely with clients to ensure requirements are understood and best solutions are provided
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create client-specific marketing materials.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales or application experience in oil and gas capital projects
- Technical degree / designation such as P. Eng., CET or relevant education considered an asset
- An individual with a current, comprehensive client base considered an asset
- Passion for mechanical systems
- Outgoing personality, ability to work well in a team environment with other professionals, must be able to demonstrate a collaborative sales approach
- Demonstrated working knowledge of CRM systems, previous experience with Salesforce considered an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong communication, teambuilding & problem-solving skills
- Results driven and intrinsically motivated
- Ability to resolve conflicts and maintain a good working relationship with internal and external clients
- Well-organized, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrate NEXT’s core values of Healthy Promises, Delivering Results, and Only One Tribe
Please visit https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/elevatedhr/job/u3dgixysb9nt1cyetpsg7tpmnh to apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those deemed qualified will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
NEXT COMPRESSION OFFERS:
- A fast paced environment, full of energy and drive
- The ability to exercise independence and autonomy in decision making
- The ongoing opportunity for development where you can make your mark and grow
- A competitive compensation package which includes:
- Base salary plus pooled commissions
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start
- Group benefits and health spending account
- RRSP matching
ABOUT NEXT COMPRESSION:
NEXT is a leading provider of natural gas compression solutions to producers in Western Canada, throughout North America, Australia and beyond. Our primary business segments are, fabrication and packaging, Screw Compression, Refrigeration Process, Reciprocating, compression optimization and reconfiguration, and field service.
In addition to the manufacturing facilities and head office in Calgary, NEXT has field service support locations in Alberta and British Columbia.
NEXT has the experience, expertise, and capability to make compression solutions easy for our clients.
To learn more about NEXT Compression Corp, please visit https://nextcomp.ca/
Friday, August 30, 2019