Business Application Analyst III-Mobility Engineer
Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Sparks, NV
Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) delivers customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies.
Business Application Analyst III-Mobility Engineer (Contract)
SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for performing the planning, analysis, design, enhancements, upgrades, support, monitoring, troubleshooting, and user/role based security maintenance for all endpoint devices, with a focus on mobile devices.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Architect/Maintain/Support corporate mobile device management platform; Backend and customer facing
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements for new technical solutions
- Support business objectives and ensure alignment with existing and new solutions
- Benchmark, analyze, and make recommendations with supporting data for the improvement and growth of the environment
- Serve as Project Manager when needed on key technical initiatives
- Provide regular updates to direct manager through status updates, staff meetings, and face to face interaction
- Ensure documentation is accurate and current
- Stay current with the latest technology
- Knowledge of general accounting, manufacturing and engineering procedures/processes or business related coursework
- Provide on call support as needed
- Able to work independently on tasks assigned
- Punctual and prepared to work scheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
Perform quarterly reviews on systems to ensure the application, database, and server layers are following a least privileged security model.
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external.
Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- Requires 6+ years of relevant experience.
Advanced knowledge in implementing and managing Microsoft InTune as it pertains to mobile devices
- Architecture design
- Security Policies; Access management; Authentication
- SSO implementation
- Microsoft O365; Configuration and management
- Microsoft OneDrive; Configuration and management
- Microsoft Teams; Configuration and management
- Advanced Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM/MDM) solution knowledge
- Configuration of backend system as well as devices
- Advanced knowledge of mobile operating systems and ecosystems
- Experience in scripting:
- Microsoft Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016
- Advanced networking experience
- Advanced security experience
- Required attributes for this position include a strong sense of customer/solution ownership, an overall drive for excellence, and a proven ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion
- Candidate must have excellent customer service and communications skills along with ability to drive productive team collaboration
- Minimum Fundamental Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as stated in the SNC’s Responsibility Matrix
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Desired experience includes Lotus Notes/Domino, Sametime & SQL application support
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Wednesday, July 22, 2020