Monin Gourmet Flavorings
- Sparks, NV
> Position: Warehouse Specialist – Sparks
- Drive forklifts - Counter balance and reach
- Safely load/unload trucks and rail containers
- Operate scanner
- Inventory control and cycle counting
- Positioning of material needed for manufacturing
- Picking, packing and shipping
- Other duties may be assigned
- Upholds companies’ mission and values.
- Must be flexible and able to work in all departments within the warehouse
- Must have a minimum of 2 years warehouse experience, be forklift certified and have strong scanning and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 45 pounds
- Needs to have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work unsupervised and is self directed
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team or individually
- To ensure a working environment that is safe for self and other workers, must be willing to follow safety standards.
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime hours or work weekends.
- This position is compensated at an hourly rate.
- A full suite of benefits is provided including health, dental and vision insurance; 401k with Company match; and paid time off.
Monin is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Monin is a Drug Free Workplace and does pre-employment drug screening.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Founded in 1912 in Bourges, France and family-owned and operated for three generations, Monin is the premier provider of flavoring products for creating specialty beverage and flavorful culinary solutions. With manufacturing facilities on three continents and product availability in more than 145 countries, Monin is recognized as the leading global flavor solution provider. For more information, visit www.monin.com
Wednesday, September 9, 2020