Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Committed to technical excellence and high-quality service, this firm provides integrated geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, environmental and natural resource services for clients worldwide. Delivering comprehensive engineering and environmental solutions for the most challenging infrastructure planning, design, permitting and construction conditions. Dedicated to improving our communities, preserving the environment and utilizing the most innovative science practices in all our work.
This position Offers competitive compensation; fabulous benefits for employees and their families; profit sharing and 401(k) plans; paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave; and many other benefits.
- Manage multiple clients, contracts, and projects at the same time.
- Perform geotechnical engineering analyses, studies, and calculations.
- Prepare and write engineering and other reports.
- Perform field explorations, collection of samples, geologic reconnaissance, and mapping.
- Perform construction observation on job sites and prepare summary logs and other documentation.
- Interact and communicate with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
- Lead, mentor, oversee, and/or supervise engineers and other employees.
- Review technical reports prepared by lower-level engineers.
- Review engineering calculations prepared by lower-level engineers.
- Support business development and marketing activities, including preparation of cost proposals and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Follow and promote Health and Safety and Loss Prevention policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical Engineering specialty)
- MS or PhD Degree in Geotechnical Engineering (or Geological Engineering), supported by a BS Degree in Engineering or Geology.
- 7 to 14 years of experience as a Geotechnical Engineer.
- Professional Engineering (PE) License in the state office is located.
- Mentoring and supervisory experience.
Thursday, January 12, 2023
90k - 130k