- Denver, CO
Employee-owned consulting firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. This position will be located in the Denver, Colorado office.
Committed to technical excellence and high-quality service, providing integrated geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, environmental and natural resource services for clients worldwide. Since 1954, offering comprehensive engineering and environmental solutions for the most challenging infrastructure planning, design, permitting and construction conditions.
- Perform geotechnical engineering and geological analyses and calculations.
- Prepare and write engineering and other reports.
- Perform field explorations, collection of samples, geologic reconnaissance, and mapping.
- Perform with construction observation on job sites and prepare summary logs and other documentation.
- Perform geotechnical lab testing and communicate results.
- Interact and communicate with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
- Support marketing activities, including preparation of cost proposals.
- Follow company’s Quality Assurance policy.
- Follow and promote Health and Safety and Loss Prevention policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- BS in Civil Engineering and MS or PhD Degree in Geotechnical Engineering.
- 0 - 5 years of experience in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Engineer-in-Training Certificate
- On track to obtain Professional Engineering (PE) License.
- Work experience (and/or coursework) in one or more of the following areas: soil mechanics; rock mechanics; rock and soil slope stability; shallow and deep foundations; tunneling; microtunneling; seismic design; earthquake engineering; and retaining structures.
- Field/construction observation experience must include one or more of the following areas: logging geotechnical explorations, observation of pile driving operations, observations of earthwork activities, installation and recording of geotechnical instrumentation, field reconnaissance, and/or underground work.
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Employee ownership
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, vision, and dental coverage.
- Pre-tax health and daycare FSA
- Life and disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid volunteer day
The Entry-Level Geotechnical Engineer will be hired in as a Professional Services Level I, II, III, or IV and the salary range is $65,000.00 to $88,000.00 per year. The pay range for this position depends on skills, education, and experience. If an employee is exempt, they are eligible to accrue comp time in hours excess of 40 each week.
Monday, September 11, 2023
65,000 - 88,000