Remote - Vice President of Customer Success
Experienced Recruiting Partners
- Boston, MA
This Vice President of Customer Success for our new Tealeaf business unit. The person will lead a strategically significant effort to stand-up a new customer success organization for Tealeaf while leveraging shared Corporate resources. This role will report to the Tealeaf business unit President.
- This business unit is go-to customer experience solution that can help detect website anomalies and fraud in real-time while driving real ROI. A leader in session replay and analytics, we are trusted by hundreds of customers across the world
The Vice President will be responsible for managing customers through the customer journey. The VP will manage both direct and matrixed reports including: pre-sales engineers, customer success managers, business analysts, and support managers. Other major objectives include:
- Reviewing and re-defining the customer experience, from product demos to onboarding to how we work with customers on an ongoing basis.
- Strengthening our consultative business analysis function to drive measurable customer ROI.
- Securing renewals and improving our net promoter scores.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 10 – 15 years of total work experience
- This role should optimally be filled with someone with 5+ years in a customer success role with 10+ years of management experience.
- Candidate must have had experience in transformational, fast paced customer success or customer operations role within a software company, preferably SAAS.
- This person must be great at developing and documenting processes and driving adoption.
- Must have proven experience in hiring great talent and driving results
- Given the highly matrixed nature of the role, strong collaboration and communication skills are required.
- Has a consulting background. We value the ability to clearly communicate with executives and execute analyses.
- Digital consulting in their background. Relevant firms include Accenture Digital, PWC, KPMG, IBM iX, etc.
- Has previous experience in a CX / DX analyst role before transitioning into a customer success or customer operations role.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021