Senior Software/Platform Engineer
Experienced Recruiting Partners
- New York, NY
Everyone wants a career with impact. Here, you’ll be helping some of the world’s most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.
- Work with customers to define, design, and develop complex, multi-tier distributed software applications on cloud platforms ( AWS / GCP)
- Passionate about mentoring team members and bringing in new technologies within the larger team.
- Work hands-on with cloud native services to demonstrate and prototype outcomes in customer/partner environments.
- Work in a supportive environment with many growth opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience with Java and Spring Boot framework.
- Experience building, architecting, designing and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems on either AWS or GCP
- Experience building or integrating with Continuous Integration/Delivery process.
- Experience implementing platform components such as RESTful APIs, Message Queues Systems, Observability Services, State Management Systems, Caching etc.
- Hands-on micro services architecture experience using Spring boot, Docker and Kubernetes
- Expertise with the AWS or GCP cloud native services
- Self-starter and strong, quick problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution.
- Bonus if you have experience with both AWS and GCP
- Bonus if you have experience with Google Kubernetes Engine
- Bonus if you are familiar with provisioning and automating infrastructure with infrastructure as code tool such as Terraform or Cloud Formation.
- Bonus if you have experience using Anthos, BigQuery, BigTable, TensorFlow.
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous benefits.
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies (we have a minimum vacation policy in fact!)
Wednesday, December 1, 2021