Experienced Recruiting Partners
- Remote , Remote, Canada
Everyone wants a career with impact. Here, you’ll be helping some of the world’s most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.
AS A PLATFORM ENGINEER YOU WILL:
- Work with customers to define, design, and develop complex, multi-tier distributed software applications on cloud platforms ( AWS / GCP)
- Passionate about mentoring team members and bringing in new technologies within the larger team.
- Work hands-on with cloud native services to demonstrate and prototype outcomes in customer/partner environments.
- Work in a supportive environment with many growth opportunities.
- Translate business requirements into technical design and architecture
- Develop prototypes and demos quickly
- Function as part of an agile delivery process
- Work on distributed systems problems ranging from scheduling, resource management, messaging, distributed caching and infrastructure automation
- Solve sophisticated data and analytics problems at scale
- Apply machine learning and AI systems to real-world business problems
- Build world-class user experiences across a range of interfaces
- Create automation systems for testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Design APIs and extensibility models for platform use cases that haven’t yet been imagined
- Teach our clients how to build and deliver commercial software and services at scale
- 3-5+ years of experience with Java
- 3-5+ years of experience with SpringBoot and API Design
- 3-5+ years of experience with AWS or another major cloud
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Understanding of distributed system concepts, including message queues
- Experience with Git
- Experience with containerized services using Docker with Docker UCP/Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) / unit testing
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous benefits.
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies (we have a minimum vacation policy in fact!)
Tuesday, November 15, 2022