Software/Platform Engineer - Remote
Experienced Recruiting Partners
- Remote, Remote
Remote and Full Time
US or Canada
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Work on a team with a get-things-done attitude, so you'll have lots of autonomy to create impact while tackling complex technical challenges.
- Contribute to design and architecture investigations and decisions.
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Write clean, maintainable code, and perform peer code-reviews.
- Experience building successful production scalable software systems preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with Java, Spring.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Experience with unit testing or TDD.
- A team player possessing strong communication skills with staff at all levels.
- You are a self and quick learner, regardless of the languages and technologies used.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Bonus if you have experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Bonus if you have experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools.
- Bonus if you have experience with the standard cloud providers (AWS / GCP).
Great benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies (we have a minimum vacation policy in fact!)
Friday, May 27, 2022