Senior Software Developer - Java
Experienced Recruiting Partners
- Albany, NY
Professional and Senior Levels - Full Time roles
Remote until October > Onsite in Albany, NY a minimum of 2-3 days per week
Per client requirements - US Citizen or GC Holder
We have several Full Time Java Developer/Sr Software Engineer or Software Engineer.
This Senior Software Developer will participate in all phases of the Client's software development lifecycle, which includes requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support.
- This Senior Software Developer with experience designing, building and maintaining high-performing, enterprise-grade Java applications, with modern front-end frameworks such as Angular.
As a Senior Software Developer on the Web Integration Technologies team you will be responsible for:
- Design, development, maintenance, and integration of custom software products
- Regular review of code to address potential security vulnerabilities and ensure sound design.
- Development of automated unit and functional tests for custom software products
- Mentoring other developers
- Working with stakeholders to rapidly develop software that meets business needs, and is of high quality
- Participating in ongoing training and continuous learning
- Supporting continuous improvement efforts within the team and across the department by investigating techniques and technologies to improve the flow of work
- Client has a challenging and supportive team environment where you can add value while learning and growing.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call support rotation for production applications.
- Required - Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with Python, Spring and Angular preferred
- Experience with test automation frameworks for large scale applications a plus
Wednesday, September 1, 2021