Principal Software Architect
Experienced Recruiting Partners
- Remote , Remote
As a Principal Software Architect, you will make intuitive high level decisions for the development of several high stakes complex enterprise projects with our clients; see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to other engineers.
- Strive to be at the forefront of new modern technologies and bring them within the larger team.
- Ensure the successful engineering delivery of assigned projects and putting hands-on if needed.
- Work with the engineering team to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership and published assets.
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful project outcomes.
- Experience building, architecting, designing and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems on AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution (written & oral).
- Excellent knowledge of software design and system architecture.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Experience in leading architecture and development for a software product
- Passionate about delivering commercial software products and platforms to market
- Deeply technical and constantly in a state of learning
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with a variety of audiences including developers, clients, customers, partners and executives
- Fearless in getting “hands-on” with technology and execution
- Strong understanding of modern software engineering processes
- Deep understanding and interest in cloud and distributed systems architectures
- Comfortable with ambiguity with a drive for clarity
- Experience leading and growing technical talent (for software engineering managers)
Great benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies (we have a minimum vacation policy in fact!)
Friday, May 27, 2022