Systems Software Integration Engineer - APIM/Datapower/Infrastructure
Executive Levels International LLC
- Herndon, VA
*** AMAZING ROLE WITH A RECESSION PROOF COMPANY ***
Fortune level company is looking to add to their systems engineering team due to growth! If you are a strong Integration Systems Software Engineer and you have a passion for working with API's, leading teams, infrastructure, and have strong implementation skills...THIS IS FOR YOU!
Outside of the INCREDIBLE COMPANY PERKS, you will be remote and have the option to report to a DC or Northern VA office and work with a dynamic team that LOVES TECHNOLOGY!!!
WHY THEY NEED YOU:
- As this group has grown, they need someone who can start to lead a combination of software engineers in the design, development, and implementation of the multiple applications spanning multiple platforms.
- There is a need for an engineer to be part of the planning of resource and time allocations for current and projected systems development.
- The engineer will be diagnosing production problems and working with new technology evaluation and technical prototypes.
- Will also be responsible for the quality project deliverables.
- Will be performing architecture design for small to medium size projects and opportunity to lead the detail technical design, coding, code review and testing cross teams on multiple platforms and creates efficient and maintainable new applications.
- Will work to estimate the technical costs of projects for company stakeholders and project managers, works with stakeholder to identify requirements.
- Takes initiative to analyze and review up and coming technologies, changes in the industry and the business functions of various clients, in order to determine if the advanced etc.
- Engineer should also be able to mentor new or junior staff.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU GOLDEN!
- Have a strong systems integration background.
- Ability to work on the architecture approach, architecture design for DataPower and IBM API Connect (and APIM technologies) technologies as subject matter expert, and prototypes solutions on those technologies to also include troubleshooting.
- You can be the SME in the area of Web Services, microservices and REST API.
- Should be skilled in security (SSL, certificate management) networking, and infrastructure.
- Can review the API specification for conformance of the enterprise standards and API governance framework.
- Can evaluate documentation and make recommendation for modifications.
- Has the ability to design and develop framework using API Connect v2018 REST API Specifications and shell scripts to manage lifecycle of API’s.
- Design, develop and implement custom API flows and Publish API’s to APIM platform.
- Create reports from existing APIM Analytics.
- Strong experience with application security, and integration of EIAM (Enterprise Identity and Access Management) solutions including creation, implementation, and maintenance of an RBAC model
- Should have experience on SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tools and integration with enterprise applications to support event capture, and monitoring activities.
- Ability to work with CI/CD team to create necessary custom Jenkins pipelines.
- Provide automation guidelines and develop proof of concepts.
Monday, March 1, 2021