AWS/Python Cloud Software Engineer
Executive Levels International LLC
- Boston, MA
Exciting opportunity to work for a software product company (for a recession proof industry) and get your input and experience out there and respected!
If you are tired of the same ole maintenance WELL…this job is SO NOT THAT! Sooo, if you are excited to see what this is about, we are excited to share it! CHECK THIS OUT!
Why is this a SUPER COOL job?
- You will be coming in right when they are building a BRAND NEW application for the existing company, so be part of a start up environment but still be part of a larger company.
- You get to be part of the design, development and maintenance of their proprietary cloud platform and interfaces from it to external applications.
- Work with backend business logic, databases, APIs, and data workflows.
- You will also be the one to document the new platform itself and enhancements.
- You get to use your technical creative skills the ability to operate independently without the need for constant supervision.
- You also get to research emerging cloud-related technologies. SAY NO MORE!
Tasks that also need to be performed:
- You will work as part of a development team participate in various development-related meetings, including but not limited to daily standups, sprint planning, reviews and commentary.
- Your input will be needed for the design of the platform and its components.
- Designs and implements solutions to user submitted tasks.
- You will implement APIs for needed application functions.
- Make sure you test and address any issues in you work as well as the work of others.
- Work with other developers to work on backlog items as they are being prepared for development.
What you need to be a success in this job:
- At least 7+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with AWS for developing applications that include its services like S3, Lambda etc.
- Can perform code reviews for the other developer's work.
- HAVE FUN!!!
Wednesday, April 21, 2021