Quantitative Developer - C#/Java/VBA
Executive Levels International LLC
- New York, NY
Successful New York financial advisory firm that focuses on longer-term investment strategies that combine top-down, macroeconomic analysis and quantitatively-driven portfolio construction. They are one of the leading providers of innovative investment solutions for investors. What puts them ahead is their research-driven macro style of investing.
They are seeking to hire a Quantitative Developer that can focus on developing solutions and providing support for the interest rate derivatives trading desk.
This is a dynamic role that will require an in-depth understanding of and contribution to multiple key platforms.
WHAT THE DEVELOPER WILL DO
- Develop and support front office pricing, risk management, and electronic trading platforms
- Engage directly with front office to understand business requirements and communicate timelines
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and deliver ad-hoc solutions when necessary
- Work closely and share knowledge with global quant team
SKILLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a scientific field such as Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of experience working with interest rate derivatives
- Strong knowledge of financial markets with emphasis on interest rate products
- Advanced C#/Java development skills (C++ a plus)
- Moderate Excel/VBA development skills
- Technical mind set with high attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Thursday, February 25, 2021