AVP - Marketing Database Specialist - Data/Performance Analytics skills
Executive Levels International LLC
- New York, NY
Amazing role for a senior level Database Specialist with strong data analytics skills!!
A financial advisory firm is seeking to fill this critical role in the firm. The Database Specialist will be working with internal and external data and performance analyses used in due diligence databases, internal planning, and marketing to existing and prospective clients.
The role is responsible for ensuring that internal and external databases are updated, accurate, and consistent across multiple platforms. The role will critically interact internally with the firm’s marketing and legal/compliance teams, as well as with external investment consultants, due diligence teams, and clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Analyze data for sales and marketing reports for senior management.
- Work with the investment team to develop strong industry and product knowledge.
- Independently respond to annual/quarterly/monthly due diligence questionnaires.
- Manage, compile and store all quantitative and qualitative firm and portfolio information used to complete RFPs and databases to allow for the quick retrieval of accurate data.
- Review, update and maintain firm data in databases such as Morningstar, Informa PSN and eVestment Alliance, Prima and other consultant databases.
- Collaborate with portfolio managers and internal subject matter experts to craft and write necessary performance reports.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR SUCCESS:
- Data analytics experience a significant plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn new programs and databases quickly.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to concisely and clearly communicate analytical results to non-technical professionals.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Flexibility to work on multiple high-priority requests simultaneously.
- Desire to succeed in a team-oriented environment.
- Capacity to learn quickly and work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business/Finance major preferred).
Thursday, February 25, 2021