Healthcare Financial Investment Analyst
Executive Levels International LLC
- New York, NY
AMAZING ROLE!!! There is a brand-new opportunity to be part of a healthcare-focused Equity Investment Team for an international company!!! REMOTE!!
They are seeking an Analyst who would love to be focused on the Healthcare Sector which is HUGE right now!!!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In a nutshell, you will be conducting comprehensive research within the overall healthcare sector and use your research to recommend investment positions for managed funds to outperform defined benchmarks and provide timely research information and detailed investment opinions to the team.
WHAT ELSE WILL YOU BE PART OF?
- Making recommendations and remain conscious of fiduciary duties for clients.
- Conducting key equity research with strong emphasis on future cash flow of companies, derive target prices of each stock in coverage by using proprietary financial model and provide investment opinions to NY and Asia based Portfolio Managers and to other clients within Asset Management.
- Create clear investment opinions on the outlook of healthcare sub-sectors (ie biopharma, managed care etc.) and identify sector trends propelling each specific industry.
- Writing research reports for stocks under coverage and update the earning models periodically.
- Learning and contributing to the ESG evaluation framework and internally developed rating system.
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences to learn emerging trends and evaluate current business situation.
- Contributing to daily team meetings with important sector information and potential investment implications.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR SUCCESS:
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure/meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Finance or equivalent concentration.
- Passion for building a career within healthcare investing and active asset management.
- 5+ years of experience as a financial analyst or consultant within the broader healthcare sector.
- Strong command of MS Office software and advanced Excel; proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
- Must be resourceful, independent, and self-motivated thinker, with a keen interest in the stock market and plenty of initiative to generate ideas.
- A flexible team player able to adapt to change as needed.
Wednesday, February 24, 2021