Executive Solutions Ltd.
- Calgary, AB, Canada
Our client, a global leader in land seismic technology and manufacturing, is looking to hire an FPGA Developer/Engineer for the development of seismic data acquisition products. The successful candidate will join a team of skilled and dedicated engineers to deliver high-quality well-designed software for current and new products.
* NOTE: this is 100% on-site position in the city of Calgary, AB. You must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident and live in Calgary or be willing to relocate at your expense, to be considered for this role *
- Ability to design, implementation, simulation, and test FPGA/VHDL firmware
- Understanding of design concepts, module development, simulating, and integrating modules into a larger system with minimal assistance.
- Will be involved in system integration tests with the support from hardware, software, and validation teams.
- Working in accordance with all legislation and company policy requirements pertaining to employee safety, health, and wellness.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years of FPGA development experience - this is an intermediate position.
Experience with embedded C/C++ firmware development using RTOS’s such as VxWorks, eCos, or FreeRTOS.
- Experience with software change management, issue tracking, and scheduling estimations.
- Excellent analytic, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Innovative, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Friday, September 2, 2022