Executive Solutions Ltd.
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a property management company, is in search of a Building Maintainer. Reporting to the Building Services Manager, the Building Maintainer is responsible for day-to-day building maintenance.
- Furniture rearrangement as required
- Maintain maintenance records
- Respond appropriately in case of tenant emergency or sickness
- Reports to Building Services Manager and follows any special instructions
- Routine maintenance of boilers and mechanical systems
- Minor repairs of plumbing-change taps etc.
- Minor electrical repairs-florescent tubes, fuses & ballasts (with power shut off) etc.
- Minor repairs on phone system
- General minor repairs as needed
- Sweep and wet mop floors
- Vacuum or mop all hallways and lounges weekly
- Clean laundry rooms daily
- Empty garbage daily
- Clean main floor common area windows as required
- Clean inside of all other windows as required
- Polish, vacuum, dust and shampoo all furniture as required
- Wash walls as required
- Clean bathrooms daily
- Clean suites / remove carpet between tenants as required
- Shampoo carpets in suites upon vacancy and hallways as required
- Prepare gardens for flowers and plant as required
- Do routine yard work - mowing, trimming of shrubs etc.
- Snow removal - must be done early in the morning and on weekends if needed.
- Minor repairs of sprinkler systems.
Will generally participate in a weekly on-call rotation with other Building Maintainers and will respond to calls at all eight company buildings
- Must be able to relate to tenants in a cheerful manner with courtesy and tact
- Must be able to work independently following general guidelines
- Must be flexible and able to accommodate to a multitude of situations
- Must be co-operative and willing to work as part of a team
- First Aid Basic Training would be an asset
- Power Engineering 5th Class Certification would be an asset
If you meet the above qualifications and believe this is a perfect next-step in your career, we would love to hear from you! Please apply below, or email any questions/inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, May 24, 2022