- Phoenix, AZ, United States
TITLE: Brand Ambassador
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Field Marketing Manager
PART TIME EMPLOYEE / HOURLY (8-20 hours per week, shifts available: Thurs-Sunday)
We’re seeking part-time brand ambassadors to join the company’s field marketing team. Reporting to the regional Field Marketing Manager, this person will be primarily responsible for supporting your local area’s brand presence aimed to position the company as a leader in the premium pet food industry.
- Be the “Face of the Brand” for the company by setting a positive, professional tone for interacting with pets and their owners;
- Act as the company's expert, able to answer questions and train others about the company values and the many benefits our pet foods have to offer.
- Conduct in-store and out-of-store consumer demos with a focus on product sales, store associate training, retail merchandising, and local event support.
- Sales Support:
- Serve as a valuable interface between customers and the company and engage at all touchpoints.
- Establish, nurture and maintain retailer relationships with key associates such as managers, trainers, groomers, and stockers.
- Identify sales opportunities and build awareness toward products.
- Convert customers with an instant offer to increase sales and capture their basic info.
- Merchandising Support:
- Evaluate products’ stock, visual presentation of merchandise, new displays, marketing/promotions, pricing, and customer relationship with the company.
- Recap demos/events with reports and photos to gather feedback to communicate to the company management.
- Event Activation:
- Attend and support local event activations, aimed to educate consumers about the company's products & introduce them to our brand values.
- Must love pets!
- Be available to work 8-20 hours per week. Thursdays-Sundays.
- Passionate about pets and promoting the company's brand.
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and centered on nutritional knowledge.
- Have an understanding of the industry, products, competitors, trends, and pet-related issues.
- You are organized, responsible, and reliable.
- Having previous demo/field marketing experience is a plus.
- Ability to stand 4 hours at a time and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Handheld technology with internet access that has the ability to text and upload photos/surveys after each activation.
- Must have reliable transportation to in-store demos and out-of-store events within a 30-mile radius of travel from your place of residence.
- An important role with a rapidly growing company.
- An incredibly passionate and driven team surrounding you.
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Monthly sales incentives.
- A pet feeding program.
Friday, February 17, 2023