Demand Generation Manager
- Austin, TX
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Additionally, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams, design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue.
The Demand Generation Manager reports to the Consumer Marketing Director based out of the Austin headquarters.
- Work with agencies to optimize demand gen spends across all media vehicles and ROI for all key markets and manage execution
- Design email marketing campaigns in all key markets
- Design Customer Relationship Management program which will support all key markets incl
- Develop and implement pilots, oversee CRM program development and rollout in all key markets across both Online & Offline channels
- Develop a program to jointly leverage traffic and drive sales through cross-affiliate programs
- Manage existing vendor relationships and contracts related to demand gen technology
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics overall ROI to internal stakeholders
- Establish quarterly goals for leads, opportunities, lead-to-opportunity conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI
WHAT YOU BRING
- CPG Marketing experience (Pet Food a Plus!)
- Proven success driving lead generation initiatives and conversion to revenue, aligning with business and revenue goals
- Experience with using and creating reports from sales and marketing tools (Hubspot, Marketo)
- College degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (influential/copy writing a plus)
- Experience writing copy for event promotions, including but not limited to, websites, emails, newsletters, and campaign ads
- A love for all things pets!
Wednesday, October 5, 2022