- Austin, TX
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join the team. The Senior Accountant will oversee general accounting operations, controlling and verifying transactions and managing the general ledger.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- Related work experience as senior accountant
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages like NetSuite or similar
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (Advanced skills are required)
- Consumer products background preferred
- Loves to dig in and figure out what happened and why
- Likes to problem solve and drive resolution
- Great communication skills
- Good time management and works well under pressure.
- Previous public account experience is preferred in audit capacity
- Eligibility to sit and/or has passed the CPA exam
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Preparing financial statements
- Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments.
- Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
- Supervising accounting staff
- Drive process improvements that allow processes to scale with the growth of the company
- Lead and support business initiatives and finance projects
- Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis on sales and gross margin
Tuesday, January 31, 2023