- Austin, TX
ROLE: ECOMMERCE MANAGER (REMOTE)
Reporting to the VP of Ecommerce, The Ecommerce Manager provides a unique opportunity to drive growth across our Ecommerce platform with multiple retail partners: including Chewy, Amazon, and all omni-channel pet specialty accounts. The Ecommerce Manager will collaborate closely with internal cross functional teams, as well as external agency partners to oversee the daily execution and support strategic relationships with our customers. In addition, as the 2nd department FTE, this role will require the candidate to execute and understand the fundamentals of front-end retail ops as an Ecommerce brand owner/vendor to the Company’s retail partners. Lastly, this role will be responsible for its own FTE direct report(s) in the future as the department scales and grows.
This role will require up to 15% travel to HQ in Austin, TX and/or to customer HQ, trade shows, industry conferences, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience in Ecommerce or digital retail in CPG industry required
- Direct Amazon Vendor or Seller Central experience required
- Omni-channel category management experience a plus
- Team management experience with direct reports a plus
- Excellent project management, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to help analyze data and digital media performance
- Mid to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Data visualization tools experience a plus
- Oversee the daily interaction with key Ecommerce retail partners and serving as liaison between internal company’s cross-functional teams and external customers and agency partners
- Collaborate with the VP of Ecommerce, Chief Sales Officer, and SVP of Marketing in setting foundation for the department to scale growth
- Help identify and set the assortment strategy and portfolio segmentation strategy for the platform and communicate cross-functionally where our “big bets” will be strategically
- Own and execute the day-to-day front-end sales operations on Amazon across ~300 SKUs (in-house Amazon vendor or seller central experience required)
- Work closely with agency partners to draft weekly and monthly reporting on media performance, POS data, and/or market analysis
- Collaborate closely with VP of Ecommerce to develop the 3–5-year Ecommerce roadmap for the company
- Assist in market research, pricing research, forecasting, and category analysis as needed
- Own the Ecommerce reporting publish and maintenance
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Monday, November 14, 2022