Looking for a candidate to work in a dynamic environment who can ensure efficient operations through careful coordination of materials and manufacturing efforts with the focus on developing production schedules and priorities. They will be working with the core CFT team to ensure that production and build readiness is completed to meet customer shipments as well as meeting with Fabrinet Thailand Materials team in the evening to ensure that miscellaneous materials are resolved in order to start the build on time per the schedule.
- Liaises with program management to develop revenue build plan and closely monitor the actual performance and drive for immediate corrective action and recovery plan in case there is potential miss to the revenue target.
- Monitors project’s progress to ensure it’s meeting the expected schedule
- Organizes the project paperwork, including sales orders, work orders, deviations, and build readiness
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including capacity constraints and material non conformance and/or shortages as they arise
- Liaises with Material Planning team in Thailand to ensure that the materials for the project is ready to meet the expected start date and any material nonconformities.
- Coordinates the build/shipment schedule with engineering, production, quality, warehouse and Ops management team for one/multiple products
Education: B.A/B.S or equivalent years of experience
Experience: +3 years
Prefer Skill: Communication Skills,
Job Competencies(define specific behaviors required by job)