Mfg Equipment Maintenance Tech 1-5
- Santa Clara, CA, United States
Supporting the cleanroom in maintain equipment for Fabrinet West Operations.
- Perform highly diversified duties to setup and maintain equipment in the FN West Cleanroom
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, electrical schematics, and mechanical drawings to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment
- Identify /Order / Maintain spare parts inventory
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
Education:An AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance
Experience: 3 + years of experience in setup, maintenance, and repair and high precision assembly equipment in a clean room environment.
3 + years of experience with Die Bonders, Wire Bonders, and Adhesive Dispense Systems.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Must hold a Green Card or US Citizen due to ITAR Control
Friday, November 9, 2018
$25 - $30