* At least 5 years working experiences of software development related to Automatic Control Systems, images processing or computer vision.
*Proficiency in software platform for Visual Studio, LabVIEW and Matlab.
*Creating an automation operation or test plan and getting approval.
*Good skills for developed software corresponding to mathematical models of existing systems.
*Good knowledge based for advance searching or optimization algorithm for example hill climbing, perturbation and observation method, gradient descent or simplex algorithm.
*Familiar with Camera active alignment and has experience to deploy AA algorithm for NPI and Mass Production.
* Basic optics knowledge and measurements systems.
Capable to analyze test data with statistic tools (e.g. EXCEL, Minitab, etc.)
* Good collaborative and presentation skills, working in multi functional team.
* Ability to deliver under deadlines and committed to deliver.
Description: For AA Algorithm Development Engineer, the person will need to:
*Develop software for characterization, measurement systems, and closed loop operation of optical module in the term of maximum power of light transferring between both particular objects.
*Develop software algorithms for active alignment.
*Develop softwarefor NPI adn deployed to MASS production.
*Result data process and analysis.
* Algorithm or Software optimization to improve production efficiency and yield/
*Provide onsite technical support to suppliers.
Education & Experience:
*BS/MS in computer, control, electrons, mechanistic engineering or equivalent.
*BS/MS in computer science, software, image processing or equivalent.