SMT Engineering Technician - Graveyard Shift
- Santa Clara, CA
Responsible for assisting in engineering process. Graveyard Shift.
- Determines and assists in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process in order to improve the quality of products for customers.
- Programming of manufacturing equipment, validation of tooling and fixtures.
- Works closely with engineers to resolve issues related to new product introduction such as manufacturability and form, fit, and function for future builds.
- Identify and resolve bill of material, technical discrepancies, and troubleshoot advanced semiconductor process equipment, while engaging with engineering and management.
- Performs assembly and testing associated with manufacturing operations, using mechanical drawings, technical work instructions, and electrical schematics.
- Uses sophisticated programs and diagnostic equipment to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct real time adjustments to products, instruments or equipment
Education: 2-year associated degree
Experience:Minimum 4- year of hands- on process engineering experience for the PCBA assembly environment.
Work Schedule: Graveyard 11:30pm – 7:00am
- Excellence math, verbal, computer, and problem solving skills required
- Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams, technical manuals and related information
- Familiar with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process.
- Familiar with SMT and PTH process especially
- Familiar with IPC and J-STD which related with PCBA, soldering and test
- Familiar with hand tools
- Experience of writing the work instruction.
Interpersonal and communication skills, Presentation skills, and ability to interface with all levels of employees in order to solve technical problems. Excellent Problem solving skill.
Friday, December 14, 2018