Work closely with Test/Manufacturing Engineers and Manufacturing to support and improve manufacturing operations, including testing electronic assemblies to component level.
• To Debug/Troubleshooting complex electronic assemblies to component level using various equipment including but not limited to o'scopes, meters, computer controlled test equipment.
Test complex boards and assemblies using test processes and procedures.
• Perform PM as required
• Setup test station
• Setup Hardware and Software
Education: DIPLOMA, CERTIFICATE Associate’s Degree in Engineering Tech or related field
Experience: 6 + years experiences in manufacturing environment
• Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule
• Follow Test Engineers direction while displaying cooperative and positive behavior with co-workers
• Basic understanding and ability to read prints and schematics
• Working knowledge of computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook), Linux is prefer
• Strong problem solving skills and efficient management of time and resources
• RF knowledge and experience is preferred.
• Sit/stand/walk 8 hrs/day
• Details oriented, Good Analytical skills, Hardworking
FabrinetWest including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.