- Sant Clara, CA, United States
Responsible for improving/maintaining product line performances, quality enhancement to promote production yield plan and utilize effective available resources as well as minimize various product cost.Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction company goals.
- Supervises and manages a team of supervisors to achieve production objectives
- Interacted with cross-functional groups to improve operation/process efficiency affecting on-time delivery and quality
- Ensured conformance to customer specifications and IPC standards
- Directed production from SMT, PTH, wave solder, 2nd Ops, ICT, FCT, BFT,
- Planned capacity ramp-up proposal in terms of manpower and equipment.Minimize material handling and other support-related, indirect costs
- Works with section concerned such as process engineer and quality engineer in order to improve the quality process and yield
- Provides optimum headcount in responsible area
- Implement effective methods to eliminate production problems in his/her responsible area
- Provides accurate effective data and highlight unusual matter to high level
- Motivates and supervise subordinates with regarding full to achieve the effective teamwork, good moral and attitude
- Identified problems and/or bottlenecks in the production processes and worked with Engineering to resolve them
- Provides subordinates on production knowledge and management.
- Coordinates with other section concerning production activities.
- Ensures a good housekeeping, environment cleanliness and safety regulation.
- Scrap and inventory controlling
- Knows your customer's expectations and drive action to meet them
- Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisor/leader
Education: B.A/B.S or equivalent in experience
Experience: +7 Years in manufacturing industry
- Strong hands-on experience in Surface Mount Technology, Pin-Through-Hole production
- SMT experience
Required Training:Knowledge in WI, Planning, 5S, Lean Manufacturing
- Good leadership and communication skills
Friday, November 9, 2018
80,000 - 100,000