- Santa Clara, CA
Performs Hand solder & Touch-up for SMT & Through-hole components and Jumper wire, remove/install components as per IPC-A610. Understand the production process and the quality goals of company.
- Performs highly routine and respective production activities.
- Performs rework based on ECO, Process Deviation, and/or MPI instruction using certain type of Flux (leaded/Lead-Free clean Process)
- Understands and adheres all safety procedures.
- Must Understand ES, Board Handling.
- Informs appropriate personnel of material and equipment problem.
- Install and hand solder all and any SMT parts required per MPI & deviation process.
- Knows your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them.
- Performs related work asrequired for repair/rework BGA.
- Strong hands-on experience in Surface Mount Technology, Pin-Through-Hole
- Must be able to lift 15- 50 lbs.
- Reads work instruction and C-CAM
Education:Secondary, High School
Experience: 5 + years manufacturing experience
Required Skill: Repair/Knowledge in SMT Machine (BGA Rework).
- Attention to detail
- Team work
Friday, August 9, 2019