Machine Operator (SMT)
- Santa Clara, CA
Perform production activities that require the operation of machinery and equipment and understand the production process and the quality goals of company. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction. Controls wave-soldering machine or system to solder electronics components onto printed circuit boards, according to processing specifications.
- Performs highly routine and respective production activities
- Understands and adheres all safety procedure
- Informs appropriate personnel of material and equipment problem.
- Maintains simple logs of completed work
- 5Knowledge to use wave machine or equipment, such as preheater wave- soldering unit wave pallets and conveyors.
- Adjusts controls of machines to regulate operating speed and temperature and height of flux, and solder waves.
- De-ross solder pot (cleaning inside machine) and cleans flux inside the machine
- Observes heat-sensitive color marks or strips placed on PCB's to verify boards have been preheated to specified temperatures.
- Often work with engineer and technician to create new program.
Education:Secondary, High School
Experience: 3 + years manufacturing experience
Required Skill: All machines related to manufacturing: Must be able to read instruction.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018