Follows up the demand forecast from all customers for Factory Master Schedule to concerned department for manufacturing planning such as manpower, equipment capacity, materials, revenue etc. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
1. Collect the demand forecast from all customers.
2. Issue Factory Master Schedule Report to management review and release to concerned department.
3. Provide MDS-MPS for all customers.
4. Provide Master Schedule comparison report.
5. Provide Revenue report.
6. Provide Sale forecast report.
7. Provide Waterfall chart.
8. Know your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them.
9. Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisor/leader.
Education: B.A/B.S or equivalent years of experience.
Experience: +5 years,
Skill: English skill, computer skills,
Required Training: Communication skills, Negotiation skills
Interpersonal and communication skills, Presentation skills