Mfg. Equipment Maintenance Tech (swing shift)
- Santa Clara, CA
Supporting the SMT equipment maintenance activities for FNW Operations.
- Perform highly diversified duties to setup and maintain equipment on the SMT lines at Fabrinet West.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, electrical schematics, and mechanical drawings to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment
- Identify /Order / Maintain spare parts inventory
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
Education:An AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance
Experience: 5+ years of experience in setup, maintenance, and repair and high precision assembly equipment in a clean room environment.
5 + years of experience with BTU Ovens, Solder wave machines, PCB washers, and ASM pick and place machines would be a plus.
Job Competencies(define specific behaviors required by job)
Interpersonal and communication skills
Monday, October 7, 2019