Quality Inspector (Wave, 5DX, First Article, and SMT)- Graveyard Shift
- Santa Clara, CA, United States
Performs a variety of inspection procedures to ensure quality levels at various stages of manufacturing at or above the standard.Graveyard Shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect in-process or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards
- Working from blueprint,engineering change notices,or established operating procedures determine acceptance or rejection or rework requirements of apart.
- May evaluate new procedures for non-standard tests and perform special set-up on new equipment
- Assist others in correcting or preventing deficiencies in quality of workmanship
- Give work direction to other inspections
- Know your customer's expectations and drive action to meet them
- Perform First Article process
- Identify component
- Perform related work as assigned
Experience: 6 + years preferably in Quality.
Work Schedule: Graveyard - 11:30pm - 7:00am
Required Skill: Able to use measurement equipment. Must be able to read ECO/Dev instruction/build drawer and BOM. Familiar with SMT and identify component, IPC 610 knowledge and preferred IPC Cert. Familiar w/ First Piece and First Article process.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills –verbal and written
- Data Collection, management and analysis
- Team work
Monday, January 14, 2019