- Santa Clara, CA, United States
Transponder Assembly and Production failure analysis for Post Sale support activities. Coordinate with planner/manufacturing/engineering/material team to achieve customer expectation. This position will report to production.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and follow up post sale support activities within Fabrinet West organization to meet customer expectation.
- Interface with team both of planning and technical plan.
- Generate and/or reports require by customer.
- Provides customers with RMA numbers and instructions for returning products.
- Monitors back orders and repair orders.
- Coordinate MRB/QRB activities
- Coordinate Quality Return RMA Activities
- Follow up on items left over a long period of time
- NMCR subject matter expert (will be trained)
- Organize and control WIP system
Experience: 1 -3 years minimum in electronics assembly manufacturing environment
Required Skill: Good command in English/Fast Learner/Self Motivated and Able to work under pressure
Monday, April 30, 2018