- Santa Clara, CA, United States
Responsible for continuous improvement activities under instructions to support manufacturing process, technique, and methodology. As improvement in manufacturing systems by using statistical analysis and other analytical tools to maximize production efficiency. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Creates program to support the production report
- collects schedule build requirement and expects output to achieve schedule plan
- Evaluates and indicates how to achieve the performance
- Calculates headcount and overtime requirement
- Cooperates with Production manager, Industrial Engineer to improve efficiency and balance headcount for output achievement.
- Set target by cooperating with engineer and production supervisor to follow up
- Defines problem and establishes the corrective and preventive action, follows up and reports.
- Knows your customer's expectations and drive action to meet them
- Perform other duties as properly assigned y supervisor/leader
- Work with customer DFM engineer to define manufacturing process flow and prepare necessary tooling for PCBA
- Works closely with the site to coordinate supply chain procurement activities in support of engineering builds
- Publishes and reviews DFX reports with key customer representatives, including all issues found and resolved during developments, as well as yield reports and analysis
- Develops Build Plans with the project team, driving and coordinating the subsequent builds, lead times and shipments with the site
- Makes intellifent decision to spport quick turn around on sample and engineering builds
Education: Certificate, BS/MS degree for Material Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of hands-on process engineering experience for the PCBA assembly enviroment.
- Excellent math, verbal, computer, and problem solving skills required
- Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams, technical manuals, and related information
- Familiar with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process
- Familiar with SMT and PTH process espcially
- Familiar with solder printer, SPI, AOI, AXI, wave soldering and BGA rework machines
- Familiar with soldering materials, soldering process, temperature profiling and process debug for soldering issues on PCBA
- Familiar with IPC and J-STD which relates with PCBA, soldering and test
- Familiar with statisical methods (SPC, GRR, DOE) for problem solving and process capability evaluation
- Experienced in writing work instructions
Job Competencies (Define specific behaviors required by job):
Interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills, and ability to interface with all levels of employees in order to solve technical problems. Excellent problem solving skills.
Posted On: Monday, April 23, 2018