- Santa Clara, CA
The Program Manager will be mainly responsible for managing the program implementation of a customer’s product through the contract manufacturing process. You will also be responsible for assigned projected planning, scheduling and oversight of hardware fabrication efforts, and ensure contractual deliveries are made on time and within budget.
The Program Manager will:
- Analyze and understand customer strategies, future product plans, and expansion activities to develop penetration strategies for new business opportunities
- Expertly cultivate customer relationships, develop & deliver effective
- Effectively brief and leverage senior executives on strategy and tactics to enhance customer relationships and consummate deals
- Establish, communicate, and hold direct and matrix team accountable for proposal objectives and deliverable to maximize operating profit and revenue growth
- Top Level shortage reports / CTB status reporting
- Capacity planning and establishing realistic commits. For example, the number of SMT starts can be supported per day or per week.
- Managing build priorities internally & with customer
- Manages process readiness
- Expediting units between work cells, test stations; Must be present on the manufacturing floor to expedite builds
- Resolving internal resource constraints
- Providing customer real-time status updates
- Escalating need for support internally and externally to resolve issues slowing down builds
- Timely and accurate daily build status reporting
- Coordinates workflow between front end (SMT) and back end (MA and test)
- Ensuring that performance on key business metrics achieves business objectives (revenue growth, margin performance, cost management/PPV, inventory turns, AR management, etc.) Understanding P&L.
- Ensuring that performance on key customer satisfaction metrics achieves customer objectives (price performance, on-time delivery, quality, etc.)
- Coordination of customer priorities with factory priorities.
- Proactively providing feedback on opportunities for continuous improvement, based on having a solid understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Interfacing with the customer at a high level and being able to successfully manage key revenue programs
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent to industry – Preferably in an Engineering Discipline
Experience: +8 years / CM Environment
- Knowledge of program management, manufacturing, supply chain, and operations functions, and strong financial acumen.
- Dynamic builder of relationships with customers, with track record of identifying new areas of opportunity and negotiating complex business deals for mutual benefit.
- Well versed in all MS Office applications.
Required Training:Interpersonal and communication skills, Negotiation skills
- Effective communicator with customers, executives, peers, and subordinates.
- Demonstrate alacrity, attention to detail and effectiveness.
Friday, November 9, 2018
90,000 - 110,000