SMT Machine Operator (Graveyard)
- Santa Clara, CA
Responsible for loading materials into machines for production, adjusting machine speeds during production and inspecting the objects produced. Including following other duties may assigned.
- Performs highly routine and respective production activities
- Operates the machine, which includes understanding the sequence of events, the control panel and indicators, and understanding how to replenish supplies and components per Standard Operating Procedure
- Informs appropriate personnel of material and equipment problem.
- Maintains simple logs of completed work
- Knowledge to use wave machine or equipment, such as heater wave- soldering unit wave pallets and conveyors.
- Set-up of machine, which included machine adjustments and ability to perform set-up (feeder loading and changing) per the manufacturing instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
- General machine cleaning and upkeep per the Standard Operating Procedures
- Understanding 5S
- Complete Shortage Tags
Education:Secondary, High School
Experience: 3 + years manufacturing experience
Required Skill: All machines related to manufacturing
Schedule: Graveyard- 12:00 AM - 7:00AM
- Must be able to read work instruction.
- Team work
- SMT workmanship requirements
Saturday, January 5, 2019