Test Operator (AOI/ 5DX) Graveyard Shift
- Santa Clara, CA
Perform production activities that require the operation of machinery and equipment and understand the production process and the quality goals of company. Support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction. Must be able to work Graveyard Shift 11:30pm - 7:30AM.
- Performs highly routine and respective production activities
- Loads materials and unload products from production line and equipment.
- Understands and adheres all safety procedures.
- Informs appropriate personnel of material and equipment problem.
- Maintains simple logs of completed work.
- Performs ICT and functional testing on systems assemblies, sub-assemblies, printed circuit boards and products utilizing test equipment and variety of test.
- Reads work instruction
- Physcially move test equipment -lift 30 lbs.
Education:High School or equivalent
Experience: 1+ years manufacturing experience
Work Schedule: Graveyard Shift 11:30pm - 7:00am
Required Skill: Using MS Excel/Word, Windows/Windows Applications
Prefer Skill: Familiar with Linux, DMM, ICT, FP machines; Understanding basic electronics components or drawing
- Attention to detail
- Team work
Friday, December 14, 2018