Manufacturing Supervisor - Graveyards Shift
- Santa Clara, CA
Responsible for improving/maintaining product line performances, quality enhancement to promote production yield plan and utilize effective available resources as well as minimize various product cost.
- Supervises and manages a team of leads and employees to achieve production objectives
- Interacted with cross-functional groups to improve operation/process efficiency affecting on-time delivery and quality
- Ensured conformance to customer specifications and IPC standards
- Directed production from SMT, PTH, wave solder, 2nd Ops, ICT, FCT, BFT,
- Planned capacity ramp-up proposal in terms of manpower and equipment.Minimize material handling and other support-related, indirect costs
- Works with section concerned such as process engineer and quality engineer in order to improve the quality process and yield
- Provides optimum headcount in responsible area
- Implement effective methods to eliminate production problems in his/her responsible area
- Provides accurate effective data and highlight unusual matter to high level
- Motivates and supervise subordinates with regarding full to achieve the effective teamwork, good moral and attitude
- Identified problems and/or bottlenecks in the production processes and worked with Engineering to resolve them
- Provides subordinates on production knowledge and management.
- Coordinates with other section concerning production activities.
- Ensures a good housekeeping, environment cleanliness and safety regulation.
- Scrap and inventory controlling
- Knows your customer's expectation sand drive action to meet them
- Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisor/leader
Experience: +7 Years in manufacturing industry
Work Schedule: Graveyard Shift 11:30pm -7:00am
- Strong hands-on experience in Surface Mount Technology, Pin-Through-Hole production
- SMT experience
Required Training:Knowledge in WI, Planning, 5S, Lean Manufacturing
Friday, December 14, 2018