- Santa Clara, CA
Perform routine function for supporting users in using PC Software, Help Desk Support. Install and troubleshoot PC. Maintain hardware and supplies inventory. Conduct computer as required support the organizational goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.Key Responsibilities:
- Resolve software and hardware problems
- Act as a coordinator between IT and vendor, Inquire the price of PC and Software/hardware information
- Maintain hardware and supply inventory
- Perform software installation
- Assist users in using PC Software and hardware
- Helpdesk support
- Work with Corporate IT team in Bangkok to manage Mirosoft Active (MSAD) and Exchange environment
- Implement wireless and mobility solutions
- Implement WebEx, Skype for business and other customer requested collaboration solutions
- Ensure server room is protected against disasters and support high availability
- Monitor up time of Enterprise servers and database
- Providing help in setting up and maintaining DMS, VPN and secure FTP
- Help in evaluation of cloud solutions such as Office 365
- Know your customer's expectations and drive actions to meet them.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Education: B.A/B.S and/or equivalent to 5 + years of experience in the same industry
Experience: 5 years in EMS industry, Familiar with Office 365, WebEx, Skype, MSAD and Exchange.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Must be an individual contribution on a small team of dedicated professionals, able to understand system level design and produce computer program.
Required Training: N/A
Monday, June 8, 2020