- Santa Clara, CA
Provide and update process flows and process instructions.Report and monitor daily yields of critical test operations if any downward trend is noted, appropriate actions must be taken.Support the organization goals in achieving total customer satisfaction.
- Develops solutions to technical problems through the engineering principles,theories and concepts.
- Supervises subordinates to perform their functions.
- Receives assignments and guidance from project leaders and engineering managers.
- Install the approved software on the test equipment as stated in the process instructions.Ability to read and understand simple test scripts.
- Knows your customer's expectations and drives actions to meet them.
- Performs related work as required.
- Maintain the test equipment up to date for PM and Calibration
- Develop procedures, methods and tools for test, verification and certification of the company’s products
- Validate testing activities and results of manufacturing equipment
- Participate in design verification of new test equipment
- Participate in preparing product compliance documentation
- Develop procedures and tools for testing, calibration and verification of the equipment, cooperating with the developers.
- Ensure the equipment is properly tested, calibrated and certified according to the corresponding procedures.
- Participate in Route Cause Analysis when repetitive failure of company’s products occur, or failure under warranty.
- Ensure accurate document, record and archive measurement data pertaining to product parameters and process control performance.
- Assist and train the Technicians, when required, in troubleshooting and repairing returned products from the customers.
Education:Certificate, Diploma, B.A/B.S./B. Eng., M.A/M.S./M. Eng
Experience:+6 Years in manufacturing environment
Required Skill: Good command of English, Computer program skills.
Interpersonal and communication skills, Presentation skills, Problem Solving skills.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018