Feggestad & Hill, Inc.
- Albert Lea, MN
Job ID - 0262837
Location: Albert Lea, Minnesota
Compensation: $98,000 to $114,000
Outstanding, manufacturing company is seeking a Plant Manager for their growing manufacturing facility. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced team builder that leads by example. This opportunity offers excellent pay and benefits.
- The Plant Manager is responsible for the oversight of all daily operations of the plant to maximize stewardship, safety, quality, productivity, and customer satisfaction
- Foster trusting relationships throughout all levels of the organization and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Reviews production costs and product quality; modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division
- Lead the organization in continuous improvement activities and methodologies to identify and eliminate waste throughout all areas of the plant
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Conduct performance assessments for direct reports and support performance management activities throughout all levels of the plant
- Oversee and coordinate the development and implementation of capital spending plan
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met.
- Ten years of experience managing people is required
- Five years of experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working with a wide variety of materials in a manufacturing setting
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills are required
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation and negotiation is needed
- Computer experience working with Word and Excel is helpful
- Excellent attention to detail is needed
Feggestad & Hill, Incorporated is a contingency recruiting firm with a dedicated team specializing in sourcing highly qualified manufacturing employees for our clients. We offer free, confidential recruiting services for manufacturing professionals with their career transitions in a wide variety of positions including: Process Technicians, Supervisors, Maintenance Technicians and Managers, Process Engineers, Project Engineers, Engineering Managers, Plant Managers, Quality Engineers, Mold Makers, Tooling Designers, and more.
Visit us online at http://www.fhjobs.com/ to view all of our job openings and to learn more about our company and staff. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sunday, December 8, 2019