Process Technician - Third Shift
Job ID # - 018699
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota (Suburban location)
Compensation: $24 to $30 per hour
Qualified candidates must have extensive hands on understanding of processing, troubleshooting plastic injection molding machines. Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels throughout the organization are required.
- Setting up plastic injection molding machines
- Analyzing and trouble-shooting machine-related problems, providing technical guidance and taking the
appropriate corrective measures to minimize downtime and interruption of production schedules.
- Take on responsibility of processing the more difficult/time consuming projects/products
- Oversee and ensure that all safety guidelines are being used and train those beginning new position
- Set, pull specific tools, clean tools, take process windows and clean/organize the shop as time permits
- Minimum of five years of experience processing and troubleshooting plastic injection molding machines
- Troubleshoots problem jobs for maximum efficiency and minimum scrap levels
- Applies scientific molding principles to daily troubleshooting of machines and having training or experience in a RJG is a big plus
- Demonstrates an understanding of a wide variety of material variations and can apply processing principles specific to amorphous and crystalline material categorization
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation and negotiation
- Leader with team building, continuous improvement and ability to multi-task
- Extensive computer experience working with Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
Feggestad & Hill, Incorporated is a contingency recruiting firm with a dedicated team specializing in sourcing highly qualified plastic injection molding employees for our clients. We offer free, confidential services to plastic professionals with their career transitions in a wide variety of positions including: Process Technicians, Supervisors, Maintenance Technicians and Managers, Process Engineers, Project Engineers, Engineering Managers, Plant Managers, Quality Engineers, Mold Makers, Tooling Designers, and more.
Visit us online at www.fhjobs.com/ to view all of our job openings and to learn more about our company and staff. We look forward to hearing from you.