Assistant Production Manager (DAYS!!!)
Job ID - 0112231
Location: Minneapolis, MN (suburban location)
Outstanding, local plastic injection molding company is seeking an experienced, professional Supervisor/Manager for their first shift. This opportunity has growth potential and offers excellent pay and benefits.
• Coaching of Process Technicians, Set-Up Technicians, and Operators which includes their daily performance, quality of work, maintenance of their equipment, team attitude, cleanliness of work cells, accuracy of their documentation, method and ability to train others within team environment, and daily efficiency regarding press set-ups
• Analyzing and trouble-shooting machine-related problems, providing technical guidance and taking the appropriate corrective measures to minimize downtime and interruption of production schedules.
• Take on responsibility of processing the more difficult/time consuming projects/products
• Oversee and ensure that all safety guidelines are being used and train those beginning new position
• Minimum of five years of experience processing and troubleshooting plastic injection molding machines
• Two years of supervisory experience is required
• Excellent team building skills
• Experience utilizing Lean Principles
• Demonstrates an understanding of a wide variety of material variations and can apply processing principles specific to amorphous and crystalline material categorization
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation and negotiation
• Computer experience working with Word and Excel is helpful
• Excellent attention to detail
Feggestad & Hill, Incorporated is a contingency recruiting firm with a dedicated team specializing in sourcing highly qualified manufacturing employees for our clients. We offer free, confidential recruiting services for manufacturing professionals with their career transitions in a wide variety of positions including: Process Technicians, Supervisors, Maintenance Technicians and Managers, Process Engineers, Project Engineers, Engineering Managers, Plant Managers, Quality Engineers, Mold Makers, Tooling Designers, and more.
Visit us online at http://www.fhjobs.com/ to view all of our job openings and to learn more about our company and staff. We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted On: Thursday, January 9, 2020