Senior Program Manager
Feggestad & Hill, Inc.
- Minneapolis, MN
Senior Program Manager
Job ID - 019632
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota (suburban location)
Compensation: $85,000 to $110,000
Actively partnering with OEM's in coordinating resolution of technical issues and development/completion of various levels of tool development and qualification. Excellent custom plastic injection molding company.
- Coordinate, communicate and lead new tooling, research/development and manufacturing programs for our customers
- Provide a single point of contact for customers; providing leadership throughout project development
- Develop and establish cost estimates, project options, and design alternatives
- Evaluate tooling orders to determine whether tooling should be manufactured in-house or procured from outside vendor
- Follow up on tooling to ensure compliance with standards in design, tool build, and tool build schedule
- Develop tooling manufacturing time lines and communicate progress and/or changes on tooling to Project Engineer and Customer Service
- Critique part designs for optimum tooling and processing performance
- Five years of experience as a Project Engineer or Program Manager in the plastic injection molding industry is required
- Four year Engineering Degree is required
- Experience making medical parts is very helpful
- Experience working with engineering grade resins is needed
- Strong understanding of tooling is required
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
- Previous team building experience
- Strong computer skills
Feggestad & Hill, Incorporated is a contingency recruiting firm with a dedicated team specializing in sourcing highly qualified manufacturing employees for our clients.We offer free, confidential recruiting services for manufacturing professionalswith their career transitions in a wide variety of positions including: Process Technicians, Supervisors, Maintenance Technicians and Managers, Process Engineers, Project Engineers, Engineering Managers, Plant Managers, Quality Engineers, Mold Makers, Tooling Designers, and more.
Visit us online at http://www.fhjobs.com/to view all of our job openings and to learn more about our company and staff. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thursday, January 9, 2020