• Supports Fiber Construction Team who oversee multiple projects
• Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
• Provide assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM
• Responsible for helping the Fiber Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
• Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
• Assist with access arrangements for major projects
• Prepare slide decks as needed for Senior Management meetings
• Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, supply inventory and purchasing, coordinating building/suite access, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, event planning, providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues.
• Taking detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team.
• Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
• Primarily work in an office setting
• Physical demands may include walking and sitting
• 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
• Strong computer skills
• In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint