Oilfield Frac Operators and Supervisor
- Oklahoma City, OK
FieldBridge Energy is looking for Frac Equipment Operators and Field Supervisors to work for a leading oilfield service company in El Reno, Oklahoma. If you are looking for LOTS of overtime and to build a career at company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, apply today to reserve one of the limited interview time slots.
The Operator positions involve heavy physical labor. Candidates without oilfield frac experience must have a CDL permit or license or background from the military, farming, construction, etc.
This is an opportunity to build a life long career and grow with a company offering:
- World class training programs and safety culture.
- Unmatched opportunities for career advancement.
- Opportunity to work on the most advanced equipment in the industry.
- Consistent work schedule - 15/6.
- Pay: $17/hr + DOE. Significant time and a half OT pay starting at $25.50/hr.
- Hourly pay PLUS Stage Bonuses (Level EO2+).
- Housing (for non-local candidates) and meals provided while on location.
Employee is responsible for the safe, efficient, reliable, and environmentally compliant operation of assigned area.
Employee’s key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working in fracture, cement and/or coil tubing well service functions as directed by supervisor.
- Drive any transport vehicle assigned by supervision to the well site location.
- Rig up well treatment and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses and valves for downhole operations.
- Operate assigned equipment during treatment and/or cementing services as per direction of the supervisor.
- Rig down treating and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses, and valves and secure items on the designated transport units.
- Drive assigned transport from the well site to the designated office or next well site location.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Rigging up and rigging down of jobs.Continue
- Mixing of chemicals for each job
- Load and off load equipment.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”
Monday, April 1, 2019